2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can't wait to welcome you. Please note that your tour pick up will be around 10-20 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please look out for the Broome and Around White Bus with our logo on it. If you have any queries or would like to have a closer pick up time, please don't hesitate to give us a call 48 hours prior to your tour on 0419 018 800.
All the best, see you soon!
Candy, Rod and the team
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Very suitable for children and family's, seniors, couples, singles and groups.
- Most travelers can participate
- We are happy to pick up at any Accommodation and or drop off at your accommodation, Broome CBD, or Cable Beach
- You are welcome to store your luggage on the bus, and be dropped to the airport after your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome and Around Bus Charters and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Broome Panoramic Town Tour - All the Extraordinary Sights and History of Broome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Broome Panoramic Town Tour - All the Extraordinary Sights and History of Broome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Broome Panoramic Town Tour - All the Extraordinary Sights and History of Broome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 128885P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Broome Panoramic Town Tour - All the Extraordinary Sights and History of Broome
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBroomeBus Tours - Western AustraliaCity Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Northern TerritoryCity Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - BaliCity Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCategory