Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Broome tour
- See the sights of Broome including Chinatown and Town Beach
- Visit the world's oldest outdoor cinema, Sun Pictures
- Enjoy a refreshing tasting of ale or ginger beer at Masto's Broome Brewery
- Choose the option to include a sunset visit to Cable Beach or sunset camel ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Head into Broome’s old quarter, admiring historical architecture and homes that were once owned by the city’s many pearlers, and continue to Town Beach, where you’ll listen to stories about Broome during World War II, when the city was attacked by the Japanese. Then lighten things up with a stop at Matso’s Broome Brewery for a refreshing glass of ale or ginger beer before visiting the Japanese Cemetery where many of the pearl divers were laid to rest.
Other sights include the racecourse and Gantheaume Point, home to dinosaur footprints preserved in the red rocks (visible at low-tide times). Then hear the fascinating story of Anastasia’s Pool, a naturally formed circle in the rocks, as you observe the site.
Your tour ends in one of two ways, both of which take place a bit outside of town at Cable Beach, famous for its long, flat stretch of white sand. Either enjoy a walk along the ocean and a few snacks while you watch the sunset, or go on a sunset camel ride, one of northern Australia’s most popular desert-style activities.
Please note: The camel ride option must be requested at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring sun protection, water bottle and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Minimum age for beer tasting is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Camel rides are subject to weight restrictions. Any couples that exceed a combined weight limit of 170kg (individually no more than 100kg), will each be required to ride on their own camel and an additional charge will apply.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kimberley Wild Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.