2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Take a private 2-hour walking tour of Williamsburg with a local guide who shares the highlights of the popular district. You might visit favorite spots like East River State Park, Bedford Avenue, or Mast Brothers chocolate factory; check out a vibrant weekend flea market; or stop to purchase snacks at gourmet eateries. Get the inside scoop from your guide on the best places for food, entertainment, shopping, and music, all while learning about the history and culture of Williamsburg.
- Private 2-hour walking tour of Williamsburg, in Brooklyn
- Explore the bustling shops and eateries of the hip Williamsburg district
- Have time to go shopping or eat treats that you purchase
- Become familiar with the latest recommended places in the ever-changing neighborhood
- Hear about Brooklyn's history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point548 Driggs Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Unplugged Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2-Hour Walking Tour of Williamsburg District in Brooklyn?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private 2-Hour Walking Tour of Williamsburg District in Brooklyn?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 9132P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkCity Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiCity Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityCategory
Brooklyn TabernacleSunset ParkBrooklyn Children's MuseumJacques Torres ChocolateConey IslandDyker HeightsDumboGrand Army PlazaProspect ParkBrooklyn Botanic GardenBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)Verrazano-Narrows BridgeBrooklyn Cruise TerminalArtists & FleasThe CycloneBrooklyn MuseumFlatbush AvenueGreen-Wood CemeteryEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge ParkBrooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)