3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you care about sustainability and traveling green, don't miss the chance to discover Brooklyn’s eco-conscious businesses and artisanal producers on this Williamsburg walking tour. As you stroll through some of the borough’s trendiest streets, you can meet local designers, chefs, and entrepreneurs, and even enjoy some tastings. Along the way, you can sip natural wine, replace lunch with tastings of organic treats, and learn about the city from your guide, a sustainable fashion and textile designer.
- See a different side of Brooklyn on this sustainable food and fashion tour
- Head off the tourist trail to find eco-friendly highlights only locals know
- Shop for creative souvenirs and vintage items, and browse designer wares
- Enjoy natural wine, organic nibbles for lunch, and a tea ceremony—included
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Like A Local
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brooklyn Sustainable Food & Fashion Walking Tour, with Tastings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brooklyn Sustainable Food & Fashion Walking Tour, with Tastings?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Brooklyn Sustainable Food & Fashion Walking Tour, with Tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Brooklyn Sustainable Food & Fashion Walking Tour, with Tastings
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBrooklynFood Tours - New YorkNature and Wildlife - New YorkEco Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkFood Tours - New York CityNature and Wildlife - New York CityEco Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityHalf-day Tours - New York CityFood Tours - Long IslandNature and Wildlife - Long IslandEco Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Flatbush AvenueDomino ParkBrooklyn GrangeVerrazano-Narrows BridgeThe CycloneBarclays CenterBrooklyn TabernacleGrand Army PlazaBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)Brooklyn Children's MuseumDyker HeightsBrooklyn MuseumSunset ParkEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge ParkBrooklyn Cruise TerminalArtists & FleasBrooklyn Botanic GardenBrooklyn Bridge ParkConey Island