Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Navigate one of New York City's most diverse neighborhoods—Astoria—on foot during this food-focused tour. With a guide in the lead, visit some hand-picked food shops and restaurants to taste the best of the international cuisine. You'll meet some locals to chat with them about their lives in the neighborhood and visit area landmarks. A small group of just 15 people means you'll enjoy an intimate atmosphere.
- Food-savvy guide shows you the best places to eat in Astoria
- Food tastings included
- Comprehensive tour of Astoria through its cuisine
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Tour is led by a licensed NYC Sightseeing Guide
8-10 tastes from local shops that reflect the neighborhood's diversity
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
30-05 31st St, Astoria, NY 11102, USA
29-19 24th Ave, Queens, NY 11102, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY SusanSezNYC Walkabouts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Astoria, Queens - Taste Your Way Around the World?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Astoria, Queens - Taste Your Way Around the World?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Astoria, Queens - Taste Your Way Around the World?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Astoria, Queens - Taste Your Way Around the World
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBrooklynFood Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkBeer & Brewery Tours - New YorkFood Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityBeer & Brewery Tours - New York CityFood Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - Long IslandCategory
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) Tours & TicketsSunset Park Tours & TicketsConey Island Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Bridge Park Tours & TicketsProspect Park Tours & TicketsEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park Tours & TicketsDomino Park Tours & TicketsThe Cyclone Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Brewery Tours & TicketsBarclays Center Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsCarroll Gardens Tours & TicketsFlatbush Avenue Tours & TicketsVerrazano-Narrows Bridge Tours & TicketsArtists & Fleas Tours & TicketsSunset Park Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Tabernacle Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Grange Tours & TicketsJewish Children's Museum Tours & TicketsGreen-Wood Cemetery Tours & Tickets