- Walk from Brooklyn to Manhattan during a nighttime walking tour with a private guide
- Enjoy views of the city lit up after dark
- Enjoy the historic architecture of Brooklyn areas like Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO
- Stop for a tasty ice cream treat at the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory (own expense)
- Stroll across the Brooklyn Bridge with the lights of Manhattan laid out in front of you
- Private guide ensures personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
What To Expect
Enjoy the views of Manhattan just across the water from this upscale area, offering sweeping views of downtown illuminated after dark. You’ll pass by historic brownstones and stately mansions as you head to the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory to grab a scoop (own expense) before continuing the excursion.
Proceed next into the adjacent DUMBO neighborhood an area known to locals by its acronym referring to its location (down under Manhattan Bridge Overpass).
After getting a look at this former industrial area turned hip residential and commercial district, full of cobblestone streets and hip businesses, you’ll climb onto the iconic Brooklyn Bridge for a walk into Manhattan. Feel the energy of nighttime New York and the wind off the harbor as cars zoom by beneath your feet, walking closer and closer to the illuminated skyline of Manhattan just across the river. Finish the trip with a walk down Broadway, one of New York’s most famous streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands