- Foodies uncover some of Brooklyn's best cuisine on this guided tasting tour
- Explore Carroll Gardens, and uncover the area's history and culinary culture
- Sample food at local eateries, with tastings and beverages included
- Easily meet-up with the tour at a central location
Departure & Return
200 Cadman Plaza West Outside, in front of the building entrance
A central location in the DUMBO neighborhood of Brooklyn.
What To Expect
Start your food-themed walking adventure in Brooklyn by meeting your guide at Stinky, an artisanal market located along Smith Street. Continue with your guide on a locals-only exploration of the area's best food spots. During the course of your walk, you have the chance to experience several different tastings, including stops at a Middle Eastern bakery, an Italian coffee house, and a vintage soda fountain, plus much more. As you move between tastings, you also get an overview of the area's history from your guide.
At the conclusion of your tour, head back to Court Street in between Kane and Degraw Streets, where you enjoy convenient access to the nearby subway stop or to taxis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Oyster Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms