- Foodies uncover some of Brooklyn's best cuisine on this guided tasting tour
- Explore Carroll Gardens, and uncover the area's history and culinary culture
- Sample food at local eateries, with tastings and beverages included
- Easily meet-up with the tour at a central location
Departure & Return
Your Guide will meet you at Stinky Bklyn Address: 61 Bergen Street Brooklyn NY 11201
Our last stop is at Brooklyn Farmacy which is a short walk back to where we started the tour or also a short walk to nearby subways.
What To Expect
Start your food-themed walking adventure in Brooklyn by meeting your guide at Stinky, an artisanal market located along Smith Street. Continue with your guide on a locals-only exploration of the area's best food spots. During the course of your walk, you have the chance to experience several different tastings, including stops at a Middle Eastern bakery, an Italian coffee house, and a vintage soda fountain, plus much more. As you move between tastings, you also get an overview of the area's history from your guide.
At the conclusion of your tour, head back to Court Street in between Kane and Degraw Streets, where you enjoy convenient access to the nearby subway stop or to taxis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Oyster Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Shared 3 Hours Local Flavors of Brooklyn Small-Group Walking Tour.