2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Jewish Scribe/Sofer Where we see how bar mitzvah Tefillin is made.
Departure & Return
792 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11213, USA
By the open space in front of the museum.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mechy Weiss
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience and Learn about Hasidic People Lives and Culture?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Experience and Learn about Hasidic People Lives and Culture?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience and Learn about Hasidic People Lives and Culture?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New York CityHistorical Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Artists & FleasJacques Torres ChocolateDyker HeightsDumboSunset ParkBrooklyn HeightsEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge ParkBrooklyn Children's MuseumFlatbush AvenueThe CycloneBrooklyn Botanic GardenProspect ParkGrand Army PlazaBrooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Domino ParkBrooklyn Bridge ParkJewish Children's MuseumBrooklyn TabernacleBrooklyn Cruise TerminalBarclays Center