To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Brooklyn’s neighborhoods and history on a guided, 2.5-hour walking tour through New York City’s hippest borough. Learn where locals dine, shop and drink as you explore with a local guide, and take in views of Manhattan from Brooklyn Heights. Stroll past the distinctive row houses at Cobble Hill then spot the cutting-edge artists studios and hip boutiques of DUMBO, a thriving neighborhood in the shadow of the Brooklyn Bridge. Watch East River traffic drift by and capture classic shots of the city as you walk across the Manhattan Bridge.
- 3.5-hour guided walking tour of Brooklyn
- Explore New York City with a local guide
- Learn about Brooklyn's history and culture
- Get an insider's view of life in the city
- Perfect experience for first time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point72 Clark St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
9:00am, or 3:00pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY New York City 4 All
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8189P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkCity Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiCity Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityCategory
Jacques Torres ChocolateVerrazano-Narrows BridgeBrooklyn TabernacleGrand Army PlazaBrooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Coney IslandEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge ParkDumboSunset ParkCarroll GardensBrooklyn Botanic GardenBrooklyn Children's MuseumProspect ParkJewish Children's MuseumBarclays CenterBrooklyn MuseumSunset ParkBrooklyn GrangeBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)Domino Park