- Spend a day exploring the Sunshine Coast Hinterland from Brisbane
- Ideal for travelers who want to see a lot but are short on time
- Travel to Montville, Eumundi, Noosa, Yandina, and the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queensland Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sunshine Coast Hinterland and Noosa Day Trip from Brisbane Including Eumundi Markets and Ginger Factory.
- "Leave time to visit the Nut Factory Across the street where you can taste samples and buy wholesale nuts." See review