- Brisbane craft brewery tour, from Brisbane or Fortitude Valley
- Visit two breweries and one bar for samples of tasty craft beers
- Hear from the guide about craft brewing in and around Brisbane
- Travel with a small group for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointBrisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
We offer two pick up options: The Gresham (308 Queen Street) @ 9:45am or 2:20pm Daily Planet Cafe (228 Wickham Street) @ 10:00am or 2:30pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The morning tour includes visits to Newstead Brewing Co, Hipwood Brewing (located in the International Hotel), and a local bar with an impressive menu of craft beers.
The afternoon tour heads to Green Beacon, Catchment Brewing Co. and a favorite local bar.
If you are coming from the Gold Coast, trains run every 30 minutes direct to Central or Fortitude Valley Stations where you can meet your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years; photo ID required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements and pick-up location at time of booking
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hop On Brewery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands