9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Sunshine Coast’s Glass House Mountains on this guided luxury excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup in a comfortable Mercedes V250, learn about region’s history from an informative local guide. Enjoy beautiful views, a boutique shopping experience, and a delicious complimentary lunch in Montville. Along the way, stop by locally beloved spots like Maleny Botanic Gardens and Mooloolaba Beach.
- Experience the Sunshine Coast and Glass House Mountains with a guide
- Travel in a luxurious Mercedes and admire the gorgeous landscape
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Montville’s The Edge restaurant included
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick directly from Brisbane City hotels, airport or cruise ship terminal. Please advise the name of your hotel or pick up location when booking.
- Brisbane Intl Airport, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane, Queensland 4008 Australia
- Portside Takeaway - Runaway Bay Marina, Shop 12 Runaway Bay Marina, 247 Bayview St, Hollywell QLD 4216, Australia
- 3 Port Central Ave, Port of Brisbane QLD 4178, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestige Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Sunshine Coast Hinterland Luxury Small Group Tour from Brisbane?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Sunshine Coast Hinterland Luxury Small Group Tour from Brisbane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Sunshine Coast Hinterland Luxury Small Group Tour from Brisbane?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Sunshine Coast Hinterland Luxury Small Group Tour from Brisbane?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Sunshine Coast Hinterland Luxury Small Group Tour from Brisbane
8 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBrisbaneShore Excursions - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory
Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park)Eagle Street PierBrisbane RiverQueen Street MallRoma Street ParklandWheel of BrisbaneTreasury CasinoQueensland Cultural CentreStory BridgeTinchi Tamba Wetlands Commissariat Store MuseumStreets BeachAnzac SquareCustoms HouseOld WindmillCity Botanic GardensNewstead HouseThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)Museum of BrisbaneQueensland Museum