Departure & Return
Arrive at 5:50pm for a 6pm start and meet your guide at the base of Kangaroo Point Cliffs, river level. They will be set up between the 2 sets of stairs, walk next to cliffs river side of the railing until you find the Pinnacle Sports Banner hanging on the railing.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activity is subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or in certain circumstances, a full refund
- Participants under 18 years of age require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- As this is not a catered activity,you are required to bring your own food and refreshments to keep you powered up!
- A moderate level of fitness is required due to potential physical nature of the activity.
- Enclosed footwear should be worn, ideally runners. We suggest you bring water and a light jacket (breezes pick up in the evening)
- Minimum participant age is 8 years old (participants under 13 can climb only, they require a parent or legal guardian to belay them) and all participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an parent or legal guardian)
- Not recommended for people with noteworthy medical conditions, these may include: asthma, epilepsy, angina, diabetes, back or leg related physical concerns or conditions associated with pregnancy. Please contact your local operator prior to booking if in doubt.
- Please wear non-restrictive clothing that suits the weather on the day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HIGHPOINT ADVENTURES PTY LTD T/A PINNACLE SPORTS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Brisbane Rock Climbing - 3 Hours Night.