- 90-minute kayak tour on the Brisbane River
- Choose a tour that takes place in the daytime or evening
- Learn to paddle and steer the kayak with easy-to-follow instructions from the guide
- Get a new perspective on the Story Bridge or South Bank Parklands
- Ride in an illuminated kayak on the night tour
Departure & Return
Please Note: there is no on-site parking at Riverlife.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Before participating, all participants must sign an Indemnity Agreement Form personally or by a guardian if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum age is 8 years for day tours and 12 years for night tours
- Please bring clothes that will get wet (board shorts / ¾ pants and T-shirt), spare change of shorts / ¾ pants, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses (optional), towel (also available for hire $2 each), water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riverlife pty ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.