1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the Brisbane River either by day or night on a 90-minute kayak tour. Enjoy a water perspective on the Story Bridge or the South Bank Parklands after learning the basics of paddling from your expert guide. If you choose the night tour, you’ll hop into illuminated kayaks and enjoy the multicolored displays on the Story Bridge or glide past the evening lights of South Bank. This kayak tour is suitable for all levels of experience and provides a fantastic look at the city’s vital waterway.
- 90-minute kayak tour on the Brisbane River
- Choose a tour that takes place in the daytime or evening
- Learn to paddle and steer the kayak with easy-to-follow instructions from the guide
- Get a new perspective on the Story Bridge or South Bank Parklands
- Ride in an illuminated kayak on the night tour
All necessary equipment
Kayak & Paddle
Towel (also available for hire $2 each)
Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
Locker Hire $3.00 each
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointRiverlife Adventure Centre, Naval Stores Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Before participating, all participants must sign an Indemnity Agreement Form personally or by a guardian if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum age is 8 years for day tours and 12 years for night tours
- Please bring clothes that will get wet (board shorts / ¾ pants and T-shirt), spare change of shorts / ¾ pants, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses (optional), towel (also available for hire $2 each), water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use
- OPERATED BY Riverlife pty ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We were lucky to see the South Bank fire works, listen to a few sounds at the Brisbane Jazz club and enjoy a beautiful warm night kayak." See review
Product code: 23170P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBrisbaneKayaking - QueenslandKayaking - ChocKayaking - Gold CoastCategory
Parliament HouseSuncorp Stadium (Lang Park)Treasury CasinoCityCat FerryMoreton IslandStory BridgeOld WindmillQueensland Art GalleryCity Botanic GardensNewstead HouseBrisbane RiverCommissariat Store MuseumQueen Street MallSouth BankQueensland MuseumMt. Coot-thaWheel of BrisbaneAnzac SquareRoma Street ParklandStreets Beach