- Explore the bridges, buildings, and art of Brisbane on a guided walking tour
- Learn about Brisbane’s art and architecture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Discover hidden street art and get a new perspective on public commissions
- Check out Queensland Art Gallery and enjoy tips on the best galleries
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you OUTSIDE the Brisbane Visitor Information Center, 167 Queen Street, Brisbane. As you stand in front of the Visitor Information Centre looking into it, look to your left. There is a garden bed on the left hand side. Your guide will be waiting there for you.
Tour concludes at the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art | Art Gallery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 2.5 kms on flat even city streets
- What to bring: Camera, drinking water
- What wear: Comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Brisbane
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Brisbane City Art and Design Walking Tour.