Are you interested in?
Moreton Island Tours
13 Tours & Activities
8 Tours & Activities
On the Water
27 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Return ferry transfers
Departure & Return
Departure Point220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4008, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Moreton Island
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adventure Moreton Island Scuba Dive Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Adventure Moreton Island Scuba Dive Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adventure Moreton Island Scuba Dive Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adventure Moreton Island Scuba Dive Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 42593P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingHikingScuba DivingKayakingSnorkelingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBrisbaneStand Up Paddleboarding - QueenslandHiking - QueenslandScuba Diving - QueenslandKayaking - QueenslandSnorkeling - QueenslandStand Up Paddleboarding - Gold CoastHiking - Gold CoastScuba Diving - Gold CoastKayaking - Gold CoastSnorkeling - Gold CoastStand Up Paddleboarding - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHiking - Noosa & Sunshine CoastScuba Diving - Noosa & Sunshine CoastKayaking - Noosa & Sunshine CoastSnorkeling - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory
Queen Street MallMt. Coot-thaSuncorp Stadium (Lang Park)Parliament HouseOld WindmillWheel of BrisbaneCommissariat Store MuseumStory BridgeCityCat FerryCustoms HouseAnzac SquareThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)Roma Street ParklandQueensland Maritime MuseumNewstead HouseBrisbane City HallMoreton IslandStreets BeachQueensland Art GalleryMuseum of Brisbane