- A 2-day adventure tour of Moreton Island departing from Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Swim with the fish at Tangalooma Beach and Blue Lagoon
- Race down the dunes on the ultimate sandboarding thrill ride
- Discover the bay’s various sea creatures by snorkeling or bodyboarding
- Wander the oldest lighthouse in Queensland at Cape Moreton
- See shipwrecks and marine life in the dark on an optional night tour in a transparent, lit kayak
- Pick the accommodation that works best for you: backpacker, beach house or glamping
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Brisbane Coach Terminal, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
2: Mantra on View Surfers Paradise, 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- Please note: All activities are dependent on good wind and weather conditions
- Please restrict luggage to 22lbs (10kg)
- National park and ferry fees (AU$70pp; cash only; must be paid to the driver upon departure)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Sunset Safaris
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 5 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 4 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Moreton Island Tour from Brisbane or Gold Coast with Optional Nighttime Kayaking.
- "The night kayaking is a MUST if you want to see the corals at night - with a totally different biodiversity as compared to daytime." See review