- Two-day Moreton Island National Park camping getaway
- Overnight in a twin share bush camp
- Sandboarding, tobogganing, snorkeling, body boarding and other activities
- Enjoy bush walks, learn about the flora and fauna of the region and see amazing views from Cap Moreton Light House
- See ship wrecks on your guided snorkeling adventures
- All meals included
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
6:45am - Bus Stop 125, located out front of the Brisbane Transit Centre
What To Expect
The ferry ride across Moreton Bay takes a little more than one hour, with views of the water and possible sightings of dolphins and other marine life. Refreshments are available for purchase from the onboard cafe. Upon arrival, drop off your gear at the campground before beginning your day’s journey.
During your time on the island, your guide decides the best activities depending on the conditions and tides. Itineraries vary, but most tours include the historic Cape Moreton Light House for wildlife viewing and coastal views; the Blue Lagoon for a look at a freshwater lake infused with tea tree oils; secluded Honeymoon Bay; and a stroll along 25 miles (40 km) of pristine surf beaches.
For a fun thrill, try sand–tobogganing at 'the Desert,' then visit Five Hills lookout, which looks over mainland Australia and the Glass House Mountains. You can also take short bush walks with your guide, who shares informative details about the local plants and animals. Then be amazed as you embark on a guided snorkel tour around 15 shipwrecks that teem with aquatic life such as colorful fish, eels, corals and more.
Please note that Moreton Island is an adventure destination with conditions that can be rough depending on the season. Transportation is by 4WD on roads that can be bumpy, and activities such as snorkeling are subject to conditions and may change without notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, Insect repellent, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), torch, your own alcohol and sleeping bag. For those who don't have a sleeping bag, hire is available payable direct. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bushwacker Ecotours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.