Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting points to be decided upon booking, but usually central Brighton
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Tuesday - Saturday:||11:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Let us know your accessibility requirements when making your booking enquiry and we’ll do our best to ensure the tour is suitable: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our tours go ahead in all weathers so be sure to come prepared for all eventualities. Umbrellas don't really work in Brighton (it can get very windy!) so if it’s wet we recommend waterproof coats with hoods etc.
- The tour is a total of approx 2-3 miles – broken up into about 6 stops – at a leisurely pace.
- Our tours are designed for adults. Please let us know when booking if your group includes children: email@example.com
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brighton Food Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms