Cycling Tour of Brighton City
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover one of the UK’s most vibrant seaside towns on two wheels with this 2.5-hour cycling tour of Brighton. Choose a morning or afternoon tour, then follow peaceful cycle trails through Victoria Lawns and the Grand Parade with your guide. Discover top local landmarks including Brighton Pier, St Peter’s Church, Preston Manor, the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Dome and the Lanes. Enjoy the fresh sea breeze in your face as your guide explains the city’s rich heritage, take in fine coastal views and soak up the atmosphere in the fishing quarter.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointNew Road, New Rd, Brighton BN1, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Jolly Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The bikes were comfortable and smooth and i would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Brighton." See review
Product code: 15714P2