Departure & Return
Our team will pick you up from St Marys Farm, Ridge Road, Falmer, BN1 9PN. And drive you to the land we do our events on. There will be a notice board at the Farm to advise you where to wait and a radio to contact our team on arrival. Park next to the fence on arrival.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- We only allow guests of 10 years and above.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polowood Shooting Ground
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands