- Visit many highlights of Bremen’s historic Schnoor area on one tour
- See beautifully preserved houses that date back to the 15th century
- A walking tour takes you to places that can’t be accessed by car or bus
- A guide will show you historic hidden places in Bremen that locals love
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: In front of the Concert Hall "Die Glocke", Domsheide 6, 28195 Bremen Address: Domsheide 6, 28195 Bremen, Germany
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bremen Tour Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands