Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of Slovakia on a 2-day private excursion
- Visit four castles, two UNESCO sites, and four national parks
- Learn about the history of Slovakia from your tour guide
- Lodging, some meals, private guide, and transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Orava castle is opened for the visitors also in the winter season. Because of the difficulty of it’s terrain, and in the case of unfavorable weather conditions, we recomend to the visitors wearing good and fitted shoes for tough terrains (not recomended – summer sneakers for example.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Slovakia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized