6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Small Carpathian Wine region is the largest wine-producing area in Slovakia and is best known for its Riesling and Veltliner wines. On this tour, leave the city and set out to explore the vineyards, tour traditional wineries and visit historic towns. Along the way, enjoy guided wine tastings at local wineries and sample a variety of different Slovakian wines.
- Guided wine tastings: sample traditional Slovakian wines
- Learn about Slovakia’s winemaking history and heritage
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Bratislava hotel
- Personalized small-group tour with up to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Wine degustation with small snack
Hotel pick up & drop off
Discount coupon of 20% to UFO observation deck
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel in Bratislava.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bratislava City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Carpathian Wine Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Carpathian Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Carpathian Wine Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - SchwechatWine Tastings - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaBus Tours - ViennaWine Tastings - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaFood Tours - BudapestBus Tours - BudapestWine Tastings - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory