3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most of your short time in Slovakia with this inclusive private tour from Vienna that lets you see the best of the country while skipping the hassle of trip planning. Visit such highlights as the UNESCO-listed Spiš Castle and Tatras National Park and enjoy two nights of included accommodation with breakfast.
- Three-day tour of Slovakia from Vienna: Make the most of your time
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Includes two nights' accommodation, with breakfast
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Castles entrance fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Cable car (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Bratislava or at the Bratislava or Vienna airport. It is necessary to leave Bratislava at 8:30 AM
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
- Ivanka Airport, Bratislava Slovakia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Slovakia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of Slovakia in 3 days?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of Slovakia in 3 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlights of Slovakia in 3 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBratislava4WD Tours - SchwechatSporting Events - SchwechatBus Tours - SchwechatAudio Guides - SchwechatNature and Wildlife - SchwechatMulti-day Tours - SchwechatExtreme - SchwechatHistorical Tours - Schwechat4WD Tours - ViennaSporting Events - ViennaBus Tours - ViennaAudio Guides - ViennaNature and Wildlife - ViennaMulti-day Tours - ViennaExtreme - ViennaHistorical Tours - Vienna4WD Tours - BudapestSporting Events - BudapestBus Tours - BudapestAudio Guides - BudapestNature and Wildlife - BudapestMulti-day Tours - BudapestExtreme - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory
Open-Air Mining Museum (Slovenské Banské Múzeum) Tours & TicketsBratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica) Tours & TicketsMichael's Gate (Michalska Brana) Tours & TicketsGrassalkovich Palace (Grasalkovicov Palac) Tours & TicketsPrimate's Palace (Primaciálny Palác) Tours & TicketsHlavne Namestie Tours & Tickets