2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This is an excellent choice for first-time visitors to Bratislava. Get out in the fresh air and explore the city on foot. There’s no need to worry about getting lost as a guide takes care of navigating, and provides interesting commentary along the way. See St. Michael’s Gate, the Primate’s Palace, the Main Square, St. Martin’s Cathedral, the Old Opera House, and more. It’s also a superb way to pick up local tips for the rest of your trip.
- Exploring the city on foot takes you to places inaccessible by car or bus
- Discover historic landmarks as well as lesser-known sights in Bratislava
- A private tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Tick off many top landmarks in a day, including St. Michael’s Gate
Saved to wishlist!
Personalized service on a 2 – hour private walking tour
Certified Local guide
Local hints & tips what to see & do in Bratislava after your tour
Departure & Return
Hviezdoslavovo námestie 185/3, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovakia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taste Bratislava Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bratislava Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bratislava Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBratislavaShore Excursions - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatPorts of Call Tours - SchwechatShore Excursions - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaPorts of Call Tours - ViennaShore Excursions - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestPorts of Call Tours - BudapestCategory