3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Eat and drink your way through Bratislava on a private tour exploring traditional cuisine. A long list of included tastings go from locally produced wine and craft beer to sweet pastries and delicious savory dishes. Because it's a private tour, the entire experience is customized to your preferences, making this delicious outing a personalized alternative to big group tours.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Included food and drink tastings cover wide range of tastings
- Get tips on where to eat, drink, and visit in Bratislava
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in a central location
Saved to wishlist!
All food tastings (starter, soup, main dish, dessert)
Craft lager beer & Slovak wine & TatraTea liquor
Kofola & Black Currant Wine & Honey Wine
Personalized service on 3-hour private tour
Local foodie guide
Local hints & tips what to see & do in Bratislava after your tour
Departure & Return
Hviezdoslavovo námestie 3, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have any dietary restrictions or some special demands, please let us know in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taste Bratislava Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Bratislava Traditional Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bratislava Traditional Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bratislava Traditional Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBratislavaShore Excursions - SchwechatFood Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatPorts of Call Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatShore Excursions - ViennaFood Tours - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaPorts of Call Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaShore Excursions - BudapestFood Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestPorts of Call Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory