3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cook a 3-course Romanian feast at a Brasov cooking class with a local family. You’ll have the chance to taste Romanian treats you won’t find on restaurant menus, including a glass of the family’s homemade wine; since you’ll prepare each dish from scratch, you’ll leave ready to recreate the meal in your own kitchen.
- Romanian cooking class with a Brasov family
- Enjoy traditional Romanian spirits and homemade wine
- Cook and eat a 3-course dinner using authentic recipes
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your Brasov accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
You will learn how to cook a traditional Romanian soup, called ciorba.
Depending to the ingredients, you will either learn to cook a traditional Romanian stew or bulz - made with polenta and cheese.
Together with your guide, you will learn to cook a Romanian style pie.
3 course dinner cooked by you and your host
Water and lemonade
A shot of "tuica", "palinca" or "visinata"
Home made wine when dining
Vegetarian/ vegan food available - please mention if you are vegetarian or vegan
Transport from outside Brasov (please contact us to arrange transportation)
Any other expenses not included in the program
Departure & Return
Strada Prundului 17, Brașov 500123, Romania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NeoTour Brasov
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBrasovCooking Classes - TransylvaniaCooking Classes - SighisoaraCooking Classes - SibiuCategory