3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sometimes, noisy crowds can detract from the spooky atmosphere of Bran Castle (Dracula Castle). Feel like you have the landmark all to yourself during an after hours tour that heightens the eerie ambience of the castle, which is said to have inspired Bram Stoker to write the Gothic masterpiece, Dracula. During this private tour, you’ll benefit from both the undivided attention and insider knowledge of your guide.
- Visit Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) after hours to beat the crowds
- Explore and take photographs of the castle after the majority of tourists have dispersed
- Private round-trip transport from Brasov eliminates the hassle of car hire
- Benefit from the undivided attention and insider knowledge of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Wine and cheese tasting at Dracula's Castle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCouncil City Square near the fountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bran Castle - Dracula's Castle after hours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bran Castle - Dracula's Castle after hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bran Castle - Dracula's Castle after hours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bran Castle - Dracula's Castle after hours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesBrasovAttractions & Museums - TransylvaniaAttractions & Museums - SighisoaraAttractions & Museums - SibiuCategory