1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the best of Portuguese wine during this 2-hour small-group wine tour from Porto. In the renowned region of Vinho Verde, just 45 minutes outside of the city, you’ll visit the family estate of Quinta de Santa Cristina and taste three of its delicious wines. You’ll also tour the ground’s winery, visit the chapel of Santa Cristina and wander through gardens as you explore the estate. Snacks will be included in your tour, and a professional guide will provide you with helpful information about the region.
- 2-hour small-group Vinho Verde wine tour from Porto
- Sip delicious local wines while looking out at the gorgeous countryside
- Enjoy regional snacks while you drink
- Choose from a variety of available tour times
- Bring the whole family to enjoy stunning views
- Learn about the region of Vinho Verde from an informative local guide
- Avoid the hassle of a large group on this small tour
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from Quinta de Santa Cristina
Departure & Return
Rua de Santa Cristina, 80, Veade, 4890-573 Celorico de Basto, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quinta de Santa Cristina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic Wine Tasting at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Wine Tasting at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Classic Wine Tasting at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic Wine Tasting at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Wine Tasting at Quinta de Santa Cristina Vinho Verde Wine Estate
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesBragaFood Tours - Northern PortugalUnique Experiences - Northern PortugalDining Experiences - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFood Tours - PortoUnique Experiences - PortoDining Experiences - PortoWine Tastings - PortoFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaUnique Experiences - Peso Da ReguaDining Experiences - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaCategory