Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t worry about getting lost on the trek to Pink Creek Falls during this guided tour led by young adults on the autism spectrum. Instead, focus on learning about the surrounding countryside as you head to one of the country’s most impressive waterfalls, snapping photos at guide-recommended spots along the way.
- Hike to Pine Creek Falls without the worry of getting lost
- Learn more about the scenery and surroundings than you would alone
- Small group capped at ten ensures an intimate experience
- Support Erik’s Ranch which employs young adults on the autism spectrum
Saved to wishlist!
Enthusiastic Tour Guide
Water and snacks- make sure to bring them!
Departure & Return
273 Trail Creek Rd, Livingston, MT 59047, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eriks Montana Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike to Chimney Rock with an Enthusiastic Tour Guide
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBozemanHiking - MontanaNature and Wildlife - MontanaWalking Tours - MontanaCategory