4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the supersize scenery and Wild West history of the Rocky Mountain foothills on this small-group escape from Denver. First, head out on a hike to the Flatirons and take in the stunning views. Then, visit a local taproom for a complimentary drink from a selection of award-winning beers. Enjoy free time to stroll and browse independent stores on the funky, pedestrian Pearl Street Mall.
- Stunning views of the iconic Flatirons in Boulder
- Explore some of the locals’ favorite trails for a variety of fitness levels
- Visit a local brewery—first beer on us—on historic Pearl Street
- Local guide who shares love for Colorado
- Small tour group ensures intimacy
Saved to wishlist!
Water refill - please bring reusable bottle
1st drink is on us.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
3073 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Parking available at the Macy's Parking Garage.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Comfortable hiking shoes/boots are recommended
- Dress code: wear comfortable clothing, bring layers
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- *This is a moderate hike at altitude that guests may find challenging. This tour is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise. Out of respect for the other guests on the tour, please consider our sightseeing tours if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements. Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Where do we meet for the Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:We meet at Walnut Cafe 30 73 Walnut Street
Is there parking available for the Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:There are several parking garages in the area, 1899 Wynkoop St. Garage is one of them. The Crawford Hotel, which is at Union Station has valet parking available ($25).
What should I wear on the Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:Dress in layers, as it gets cold in the mountains, however, after a hike you might want to shed layers. Light hiking shoes or sneakers with good tread, windbreakers, rain jackets, and hats are recommended.
What should I bring with me on the Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:Bring a reusable water bottle for each person. We have refills in the car. Also bring your required medications, sunscreen/lip balm, your camera, and any additional snacks you may want.
How strenuous is the Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:This is a moderate hike at a high altitude that guests may find challenging. It is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise.
What is the highest elevation we will hike to on the Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:We will go up to 13,000 feet for our Discover Rocky Mountain National Park Tour in the summer, weather permitting.
When do we stop for beer during the Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:We will visit a great local taproom at the end of the trip to relax and unwind. The first round of beer is on us, but you are welcome to purchase additional drinks and food if you wish!
What type of transportation is used for the Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:All our tours are run in 14 passenger upscale vehicles.
What if there is bad weather on the date of my Boulder Hike and Beer Tour?
A:We only cancel in cases of extremely bad weather or unsafe conditions. This happens very rarely. When it does, we will notify you to reschedule or receive a refund.
What is the policy on sanitization during Boulder Hike & Brews?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Boulder Hike & Brews
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBoulderBus Tours - ColoradoHiking - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoWalking Tours - ColoradoBeer & Brewery Tours - ColoradoHalf-day Tours - ColoradoCategory