2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
2 Pl. de la Comédie , 2 Pl. de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMMANUEL LEURET
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Walk in the old Bordeaux
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxWalking Tours - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseCategory
Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Place de la Bourse (Place Royale)Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Arcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Place GambettaPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Château PlaisancePalais GallienPorte de BourgognePort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Grand TheatreBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Basilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Pont de PierreGrosse ClocheGraves Wine RegionBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Quai Louis XVIII