3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Bordeaux by bike , 4 Rue Maubec, 33800 Bordeaux, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the bicycle garage, starting point for the visit
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMMANUEL LEURET
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 199097P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand tour of Bordeaux by bike
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxMountain Bike Tours - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineMountain Bike Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianMountain Bike Tours - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Bordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Pont de PierreSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Pyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Château Pontac-LynchMuseum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Place de la ComédiePorte de BourgognePlace GambettaBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Quai Louis XVIIIGrand TheatrePort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Basilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Porte CailhauBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Arcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)