1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Happiness, Joyful times, great experience! :D
Food and drinks(other than the offered Canalé) are not included in the tour
Entrance Fees to Museums (5 Euros) and to Bordeaux's old gates Porte Cailhau (5 Euros)
Departure & Return
Quinconces , 33000 Bordeaux, FranceVictoire , 33000 Bordeaux, France
I will be at the Monument of Girondings
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/24/2021 - 11/10/2022
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Said Chammas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Bordeaux Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Bordeaux Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Bordeaux Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half-Day Bordeaux Walking Tour
90 to 150 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxCity Tours - AquitaineWalking Tours - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineCity Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianCity Tours - ToulouseWalking Tours - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseCategory
Palais GallienGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Château Pontac-LynchPont de PierreMuseum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Place GambettaPorte de BourgogneCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Château PlaisancePorte CailhauGraves Wine RegionPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Grosse ClochePlace de la Bourse (Place Royale)Grand TheatrePyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Place de la ComédieLa Cité du Vin