- Choose the day trip combining Médoc and St-Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage-Listed village
- Visit châteaux and family-run wine estates for guided vineyard and cellar tours
- Sample several red wines paired with French bread and cheese
- Small group limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point : Bordeaux Tourist Office Please be there 10min before tour departure (8.50am)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for this tour is 18 years
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. We legally require a minimimum of two people to operate the tour. If so, we will contact the client and he will get a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience