- Master the controls of your Segway during a 10-minute orientation session
- Glide through Bordeaux's historic city center with an expert guide
- Admire the urban architectural sprawl of the Garonne River, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Small-group tour limited to nine ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen as your guide provides historical context for the sights of Bordeaux, which is on UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites. Head for the Garonne River and ride along the ancient waterfront, lined with buildings and monuments that mark the passage of time in the city.
Ride to Place des Quinconces, one of Europe's largest public squares, and then to Place de la Comédie. Here, the imposing Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux is the highlight, surrounded by places to shop and dine and simply relax.
Follow your guide along the main shopping street in Bordeaux, Rue Sainte-Catherine, and then to the Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-André de Bordeaux). It's here where the wedding between Eleanor of Aquitaine and the future King Louis VII took place in 1137. Take a break from riding the Segway to hear more about this significant place and snap some photographs.
The tour concludes back at the starting point after one hour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- You will be given training and practice time before the tour begins
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bordeaux Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Bordeaux Segway Tour.