15 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You don’t need scuba to experience Boracay’s underwater world. In fact, you don’t even need to get your face wet. Discover the tropical paradise that lies just offshore from White Beach with an Aquanaut helmet diving experience. Your guide will equip you with a helmet, complete with air hose, and lead you below the surface into a world of color and life. Includes hotel transfers and souvenir CD.
- Walk on the seabed among tropical fish on an Aquanaut helmet dive
- Instructor gives you a full briefing and stays with you throughout
- Free CD with photos and video to wow your friends
- Includes 2-way transfers from White Beach hotels (stations 1, 2, and 3)
Saved to wishlist!
Free pick up transfer service from any Hotel in Station 1, 2, or 3 only to activity area
Boat transfer to activity platform
Free CD of your helmet diving adventure
Helmet diving equipment
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boracay Aquanaut (Helmet Diving)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boracay Aquanaut (Helmet Diving)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boracay Aquanaut (Helmet Diving)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boracay Aquanaut (Helmet Diving)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands