1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The SEA LIFE Konigswinter aquarium is located along the Rhine River, just south of Bonn. Walk through the 360° glass shark tunnel; spot exotic fish including surgeon fish, paddlefish, and clown fish; and see marine life including turtles, rays, octopus, and moray eels.
- Over 2,000 creatures and more than 120 species of marine life
- Multiple entrance times to choose from throughout the day
- Self-guided visit: explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to SEA LIFE Königswinter
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Rheinallee 8, 53639 Königswinter, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last admission is 1 hour before closure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Deutschland GmbH - Königswinter
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SEA LIFE Königswinter Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SEA LIFE Königswinter Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during SEA LIFE Königswinter Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SEA LIFE Königswinter Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesBonnNature and Wildlife - Rhine RiverZoo Tickets & Passes - Rhine RiverAttractions & Museums - Rhine RiverCategory