3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Taste the traditional foods of Bolzano, the gateway to the Dolomites, with this walking tour. Visit food stalls and sample street food as you stroll through the historical center of this Alpine town. A local guide leads the way to see medieval arcades, the market square, and one of the oldest taverns in town. A small group size offers an intimate experience.
- Eat your way through the Alpine town of Bolzano
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your local guide
- Taste traditional dishes at food stalls
- Small group size for an intimate atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
4 food tastings
1 cocktail or 1 wine tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Walther, 39100 Bolzano BZ, Italy
Via Andreas Hofer, 30, 39100 Bolzano BZ, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Destination Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bolzano Street Food Tour Small-Group?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bolzano Street Food Tour Small-Group?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bolzano Street Food Tour Small-Group?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 55390P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBolzanoFood Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeWalking Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeStreet Food Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeBeer & Brewery Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeHalf-day Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeCategory