- Full-day culinary tour of Bologna province
- Tour local factories and small family-run producers to see how regional products are made
- Taste authentic Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, Modena balsamic vinegar, and prosciutto
- Savor a delicious breakfast and traditional Italian lunch with wine pairings
- Experience the beauty of Emilia-Romagna’s countryside
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- All of our guides have precautions such as gloves and masks as required for the Covid-19.
- A hand sanitiser, and masks will be available to all our guests.
- The minivans we use are disinfected as required by law before and after each tour
- We have limited the tour for 12 people to have the possibility to stay in the right safty distance like required.
- If you have any symtoms like fever, cough or exhaustion, please advise us suddendly.
- We keep in all places/Factories and Restaurants the safty distance like requiered.
- Most travelers can participate
- As of August 6, 2021, all guests (except children under 12 years old and visitors who are exempt from it) must present an EU Covid Certificate (Green Pass) to access the Tour. The EU Covid Certificate (Green Pass) is proof that a person has either been vaccinated against Covid-19, or received the first dose (if a vaccine requires two doses), or recovered from Covid-19, or received a negative PCR or rapid antigen test result in the previous 48 hours. Visitors must present a valid ID together with the certificate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italian Days
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "meals (breakfast, and a 3-hour lunch) were included with pretty much unlimited tastings of everything including bottomless wine (Lambrusco, Pignoletto (local white)) plus some Grappa!" See review
- "They are not pushy about buying products, but trust me, The food is so good that you will want to bring it home with you!" See review