Departure & Return
Meeting point at the Fountain of Neptune, in front of the statue and near the stairs of the Vittorio Emanuele bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour may be in Italian-English dual language on some days
- On Sundays there is no entry to the Archiginnasio
- To access the Basilica of San Petronio you must have adequate clothing (covered shoulders and trousers / skirts at least up to the knee)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bologna Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience