- Bogota street art tour in the La Candelaria district
- Learn the history of the city as told by its artists
- Guide shares insight in the murals you might miss on your own
- Authentic travel experience immerses you in local culture
Departure & Return
Find us next to the fountain at Chorro de Quevedo. Just look for the yellow umbrella!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, we will provide an umbrella in case it rains.
- Be aware you are paying the tip of the tour in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Be aware this tour can be in English and Spanish at the same time depending on the group.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend this tour if you are in Bogota and interested in urban art, The tour guide was knowledgeable and caring." See review