- Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira tour from Bogotá
- Visit two popular attractions on the outskirts of the city in one day
- Private guide provides information and solves travel logistics
- Entrance fees included—no unexpected expenses
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Bring comfortable shoes
- Due to irregular surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number expiry and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be ready at the specified time for the pickup
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neva Travels SAS - Bogota Pass
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms