Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the fauna and flora of the region
- Enjoy a traditional Colombian breakfast before the hike
- Embark on a moderately challenging hike to the falls
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We will meet at... The Cranky Croc Hostel Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia ***Once you arrive inside of the hostel, go to the reception desk and say that you are here for the tour.***
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The True Colombian Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tour was great, I would just pack snacks for the walk because you breakfast was at 9AM and we did not have lunch until 4pm." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews