Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of La Candelaria (Historic Old Town), Mount Monserrate, and Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) in Bogota
- A comprehensive introduction ideal for first-time visitors
- Absorb panoramic views from the mountaintop neighborhood of Monserrate
- Admire historic landmarks in La Candelaria, the oldest part of Bogota
- Marvel at ancient exhibits in Museo del Oro (Gold Museum)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included on this small-group tour, limited to five people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Although lunch is not included in the price, a stop for lunch is scheduled. We'll visit a restaurant where you can get traditional Colombian food as well as international dishes (approximately $7 USD per person).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bogota Pub Crawl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Santiago was one of the best guides we ever had.Well worth doing this tour." See review