- Bogota city tour: downtown and historic center attractions
- See top sights like Bolivar Square and the Botero Museum
- Guide shares tons of information about Bogota as you walk
- Also includes Monserrate tickets, food tastings, and transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gold Museum is closed on Mondays however, our guide will give you options for another museum according to your interests.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays however, our guide will give you options for another museum according to your interests
- Be aware this tour is walking.
- If you have a layover in Bogotá please select the airport as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The waiting time is not acceptable, neither for guests nor your staff." See review
- "I would recommend taking the extended tour which goes to all the optional places, since they were all well worth visiting." See review
- "If you only have a short period of time in Bogota, I highly recommend this tour!" See review