12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Colombia on a 12-day tour, visiting Santa Martha, Cartagena, Bogotá, Medellín, Tayrona Park, and the coffee region. Private transportation, overnight accommodations, and a dedicated guide are included as well as enough free time so you will have the flexibility to wander around by yourself as well.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Vegetarian meal option available
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in double/single private room at standard tourist class hotels.
Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking)
24/7 assistance in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Personal travel & health insurance
Optional tips for the guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tap water in Colombia might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- The hotels mentioned in the itinerary are preferred hotels, if the described hotel is not available we reserve another hotel of the same level.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information:
- Arrival and departure information of international flights
- Room type (twin, matrimonial) or triple (in case of a group with 3 or more guests)
- Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you that during your stay via Whatsapp)
- For all guests:
- Passport copy
- Food restrictions
- Medical restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rebecca Adventure Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12-Day Bogotá, Medellín, Cartagena, Santa Marta and Eje Cafetero?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12-Day Bogotá, Medellín, Cartagena, Santa Marta and Eje Cafetero?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12-Day Bogotá, Medellín, Cartagena, Santa Marta and Eje Cafetero?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12-Day Bogotá, Medellín, Cartagena, Santa Marta and Eje Cafetero?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
12-Day Bogotá, Medellín, Cartagena, Santa Marta and Eje Cafetero
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBogotáBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaMulti-day Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínMulti-day Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínBus Tours - CartagenaCity Tours - CartagenaMulti-day Tours - CartagenaHistorical Tours - CartagenaCategory
Mirador Torre Colpatria Tours & TicketsManoa Parque Tours & TicketsBioparque Los Ocarros Tours & TicketsInternational Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda) Tours & TicketsLa Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva) Tours & TicketsBogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO) Tours & TicketsOstrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces) Tours & TicketsColombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia) Tours & TicketsSalitre Mágico Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños) Tours & TicketsMaloka Museum Tours & TicketsBogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda) Tours & TicketsNariño Palace (Casa de Nariño) Tours & TicketsMundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura) Tours & TicketsMt. Monserrate (Cerro de Monserrate) Tours & Tickets93 Park (Parque 93) Tours & TicketsNational Capitol (Capitolio Nacional) Tours & TicketsLa Catedral Primada Tours & TicketsTerracotta House (Casa Terracota) Tours & TicketsPaleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas) Tours & Tickets