15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a visit to UNESCO-listed Pamukkale Hot Springs with time to explore the Roman city of Hierapolis during this full-day excursion from Bodrum. Time travel to this former Roman settlement, exploring landmarks like the baths and ancient necropolis. Then head to the thermal pools for a soak in the mineral-rich waters, in use since ancient times. Entrance fees and a buffet lunch are included.
- See ancient Roman ruins and enjoy a soak in the hot springs
- Learn about the history of each site you visit from your guide
- A buffet lunch is included
- Round-trip hotel transfers included from Bodrum
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cleopatra's Pool entrance ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Excursion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Excursion
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBodrumBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - KosArchaeology Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosBus Tours - MarmarisArchaeology Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisCategory