9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Zoom through the pine forests, rugged sea cliffs and mountain villages of the Bodrum Peninsula on this thrilling off-road full-day jeep tour from Bodrum. Enjoy the views with the wind in your hair, as you travel by open-top 4x4 vehicle to the peninsula’s highest peak, stop to swim at hidden bays and enjoy a beachside barbecue lunch (included). You’ll also get a taste of traditional Turkish life as you visit the villages of Ciftlikkoy, Etrim and Mumcular, and browse the local handicraft shops, teahouses and orchards.
- Full-day Bodrum Peninsula tour by 4x4 jeep from Bodrum
- Relax as a friendly local guide drives and admire the peninsula's breathtaking scenery
- Travel through the mountains and stop in the picturesque village of Ciftlikkoy
- Admire the views from the peninsula’s highest peak and pass through the villages of Etrim and Mumcular
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch and swimming break in the little-known coastal gem of Mazi
- Go off-road and explore the pine forests that typify the Bodrum Peninsula's landscape
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Bodrum District , Bodrum District, Bodrum District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast